What if you have a team of financial experts who all year long were helping you to pay the least amount in taxes required while optimizing your business or personal cash flow?
Oaks Tax and Accounting specializes in a variety of financial services whether you need a personal CPA or a small business tax accountant.
Remember that fateful day when you decided to start your business? And, when you decided to go all-in and leave behind guaranteed income from a job? No doubt there were moments of excitement mixed with moments of “what was I thinking?” Because as your business grows, so have the responsibilities. What if you could “work on the business, not in the business”? excitement mixed with moments of how you’d change the world, your family tree and/or disrupt an industry.
That’s easier said than done, right? Here’s the reality: the sooner you work on what you’re best at the sooner you’ll get back to focusing on why you are running this business to begin with.
That’s what we help clients do! We do it by removing tasks that are universally disliked by entrepreneurs: tax and accounting. Like the sound of that? Let’s Talk Further
- The Tax advice you receive should be highly customized, have a clear ROI and not result in more work for you
- You should be meeting with your tax and accounting advisor regularly throughout the year
- You should never wonder what you owe in taxes or when taxes are due next
- You should be paying a fixed fee for services because your business cannot afford surprise bills from accountants
- You must have a clear financial blueprint for your business or it will fail
- Unless you’re more than $5M in annual revenues (more likely >$10M) it will be more cost effective to outsource your tax and accounting needs
We work with you throughout the year to make sure you’re paying the least amount of taxes legally required.
Steady business growth requires a combination of careful planning, knowledgeable resources and decisive action. Our methodologies extend far beyond the reach of your typical CPA.